Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Wayside Road or the Road less Traveled...!!

Holy, Holy God, kind and merciful Diety in Heaven:

As exemplfied by my carnality also no mystery I have a lots of room to grow. please accept my lament for my actions dear father. I have no way of justify them. I just pray for your forgiveness. It is just plain sin what I have committed...

Thankyou for you Cross and what you done on our behalf. In both cases it shows what it means our Passover you Passion for Us. As I look back I can now see that your work on the Cross was not for their Phariseesical sins but for Phariseesical people like Joseph and the lowest like myself...

I rreally only thought about others when I thought about Pharisees and the Children of the Devil. But now see that It's about me too with my great gap and shortcoming to your glory. When I asked the question "Why the pervasive and Phariseesitical behavior?...

I didn't quite see that you had some one like in mind. I appologize and thankyou for opening y eyes and answering my question. It's gotten clearer now. May you have all the praise and all the Glory for ever and ever. Amen.

BSOM\thbg

http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

No comments:

Post a Comment