Monday, November 14, 2011

One thought from Chat 6 is that Mercy Triumphs over judgement. Dear God, Everlasting Wonder in Heaven, Examiner of all Men, Thankyou for all your kind Blessings. I just at bread and was refreshed...

It reminded me of what kind mercy is all about. I took an issue in my heart that I need a wife to accompany in my life. Wouldn't that be great. Every man has wife except me. The one I had cost me my walk with God...

The question is that if I want loose another one? The yield I produce is trivia and that is what troubles me. Is all worth it? What I pretend to go withour a wife? But I ask myself the question with doubt where is the Lord in this matter?...

The Gospel is not for children who need a home to keep them warm. The Gospel is something else. It leaves men naked, wounded and sometimes dead! I just pray to God for strength in this matter...

It is really a mystery what men do for the sake of the Kingdom. There's another path to the Kingdom with all the Comforts and Amenties. It had godliness and virtue and all those good thing...

But the yield in Charity is very little. The snare is its contentment with this life. One can live a biblical life in this path. The other is less traveled, very narrow. Very little room for life's pleasure. Full of Grief. Amen.

BSOM\thbg

http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

No comments:

Post a Comment