Saturday, November 5, 2011

Heaven's Dawn

Before closing up for the night and going home and rest, I was in the community college lobby waiting and happened to see some typing paper seated on a coffee table...

With the clean sheet of paper was some class outline! Somebody it seems just gave up the assignment!...

That was sad because God said that men should always pray and not loose heart!...

And as you know this blog message is for me because at night my hands are cuffed and cannot greet or do anything for anybody!!!...

At night everyone is asleep and helpless to hear the message!!! It is a problem in itself to reach someone while they are awake, Say no more when they are tired and asleep!!!...

An at night it is when Satan comes to tempt me and test my own conviction and ask God why this? and why that?...

But in the morning it is even worse!!! Having to jump start into a smile while I'm weary and,...and not really together!!...

I just pray I wake up at the break of dawn and pray for God to give me victory this coming day!!!...

And I wonder where is my faith in all of this???...And came in the morning, joy!!!...

And this happens after I pray and God puts my mind together one more time!!!...

Happy is he, the Lord is his God!!!...

Please pray with me for this new day that is just around the bend!!!...

I hope to have the most wonderful of das, today!!!

May you be blessed.

Amen

BSOM

http:///www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

God makes all things anew...

thbg

No comments:

Post a Comment