Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Mother went to a seminar about how to deal the parent-teacher relations in the high schools. There's a lot of strife between parents and teachers and the High School Couselors. The teachers say that parents shouldn't help the children with their homework...

But parents says it is ok sometimes. The idea was that there should be understanding between parents and teachers. There is no solution in sight. Just cause and effect. I came home to hear a discontent dog bark. It is so unpleasant to please a discontent dog. It is never happy...

I ask myself the same question 'is the way I AM with God? I confessed today I was discontent about many things. But God made everything allright. My father blasted at my mother, another discontent heart...

Is there any time for thanks-giving? And to be grateful and content? No, only oblation stopped, thanks-giving stopped. The hardening of hearts is all around. There is no point at lashing at each other...

Hauling accusations at each other. The truth of the matter is that people who worship with their lips are the most unthankful in heart. Jesus said that they draw near with their lips but their heart is far away from me...

I'm amazed at how ungiving of thanks and giving opens the devil to brood discontent in a heart. May Jesus have all the glory in everything. Amen.

BSOM\thbg

http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

No comments:

Post a Comment