Friday, November 25, 2011

The Pulley Bowl..!

Holy God, Wonderful Savior, Kind Redeemer, Jesus, Sactified Savior: Kind Glories to your name which is holy above all names: Holy Father's father please have mercy upon me. I've sinned terribly and my words are on trial...

Father I've sinned beyond description and have been unfruitful in meaning for those transgressions. My faith is on trial father. I've sinned and repeated the sin. My stance on hypocracy in trial and under attack on what I've spoken...

The Devil has desire to put the light of light of a hypocrite by inclining my elevation, repentence and giving has become sinful, even absent. I went to the theather and the devil made me doubt the care you have for my children, doubting your promise to take care of them...

Making me sorry for myself and them casting a weakness for the conviction of your cause and the gospel. I confess I've sinned beyond my strength, but I still have hope in the power in and of you...

I confess that I haven't humbled myself and fasted. I 've have acted presumptiously that you are not aware. I please pray that you again become the center of my heart and lead a repentant life worthy of you and what you done for us. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.

BSOM\thbg

http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

No comments:

Post a Comment