Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday Morning Sabbath Message Sermon: I though I was...!!!

As I ended Chat 9, 'May you God have all the Glory', I say this as a prime witness because of what I AM about to recount. It just so happens that sin caught up with me last night and did what was unholy and regret it very much...

I was totally unfruitful in the Lord's work and totally wasted it all, even when I had the opportunity to do something. I confess that for me that's is with everything else my nearest sadness...

I was recounting the story of Joseph of Jacob and how he exalted himself in his family among his brothers with his multicolored coat. He really thought he was greatest among others. And before God really made him great, God abased him...

And the story has come down to me how I've been writing about how other as Phariseetical and Abdominal and God has shown me that he too is my Lord and abases me as well and showed me that he that blessed what we do...

We can do nothing appart from him. It really abased me that I was totally, totally fruitless and ungiving. May God have all the Glory In Heaven. Amen.

BSOM\thbg

http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

No comments:

Post a Comment