Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"Roman buildings often seem to emulate classical Greek models, most notably in their use of classical columns. However, Roman architecture soon developed its own dynamic, versatile and highly practical form of classicism...

This employed arches, vaults and domes, all made possible by the Romans' exploitation of concrete...

Roman Empire
Nigel Rodgel
----------------------------------

Passage Psalm 107:13-17:

13Then they cried unto the LORD in their trouble, and he saved them out of their distresses.

14He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and brake their bands in sunder.

15Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!

16For he hath broken the gates of brass, and cut the bars of iron in sunder.

17Fools because of their transgression, and because of their iniquities, are afflicted.

Old Testament
----------------------------

Lovi, your thougts...?

I see myself going from one perception to another...

And the thing is that no matter how cute the guy is...

His apple pie is my shredded body for him bliss...

And not know here we have Fort Bliss...

My hero his gut with his rifle will not miss...

And my name is Miss Di, then know...

That your fate I admonished thee...

BSOM\thbg
--------------------------------

Ditto Love,...your call...

I think...

I see...

I called...

And God...

My deliverance He din not...

Forstall...

BSOM\thbg
http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

No comments:

Post a Comment