Thursday, January 26, 2012

Love, what do u percieve of what happened to you know who??!!

I kindly don't know what you rare talklin' about!!...

I mean it was not an accident, but there was pension and insurance and she was a U.S. Citizen??!!...

I can't say that was too circular with the truth, but...

Go on...

I really see that u are not tellin' it like it is...!!

You weren't there,...chum...chum..!!

Well it is all a figment of thought but the Postal Servive sure remember her rest in peace...

ditto...Lovi...

Chum...chum...

He tell me he is a chum but of whose bum...he is I really don't want any of that Rum...

Got-ta RIP...scum...

BSOM\thbg
-----------------------------------

Passage John 15:9-15:

9As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.

10If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

11These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

12This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

13Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

14Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

15Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.


New Testament
---------------------------------------
...In 1896, populism was gaining a hold in the country, and ......wanted none of it. Sure of himself and full of himself, the young editor viewed poverty as sign of laziness, thought capita was for more important than labor and he had not an ounce of sympathy for the unlucky or the unschooled or the unsuccessful...

"What is the Matter with Kansas"
Outrage Passion & Common Sense
Michael Gartner
--------------------------------------

The Devil did not want to populate the earth with Humans, pertaining from another dimension call, he thought the U.S would be better suit for a select few of which he was from...

But being defective himself could not participate in the plans of the Hosting Country and pertained a plan to somehow jinx God to better thing for Himself and this group of people percieved themselves to be dotted by God, but yet...

unlucly and unschooled and unsuccessful...

And we pertained a plan that he American Experience would not be for women or foreigner, who would be thought as unluckly in gender, slow in thought, and not really ammounting to any good success of anything but servants to the dotted...

And the Devil alingning himself to this dotted class of mentality would create a socieety where He would reignt and yet part of the plan was to put the Jesus on the Cross because he would help the unlucky, unschooled and the unsuccessful...

And seeing woman so beautiful in the Garden of Eden, well He, the Serpent thought, with that beauty you are bound to get anything you want, I myself think my wisdom and my 'perfectness' well I really like that idea...

And so it is that man took on the idea to subjugate the unlucky, the unschooled and and marrooned, making them slaves...and not withstanding she that is beautifully created we she shall no more in the earth than a diversion object to satify carnal desire of lust and worst a sense greed...

ditto behold the unthankful...

BSOM\thbg
http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

I tell you a secret my freind you shall not all sleep but you shall be changed...

Jesus...

thbg\BSOM

No comments:

Post a Comment