Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Holy God in Heaven, wonderful King and Priest, Father, forgive me King, let me do obeiyance to your glory and souvereign power over all things: God, as I began to judge my racist parent, I too became judged..

I had forgotten to bekind to someone in my family, I did not think legally belong there. I thought he wasn't of the promise, I began to say in heart, 'tis not right to give and toss the children's bread and give to the dogs'..

But someone else in my family had more faith and concern for him and his family. May forgive and help bring him in the place of first chair in my steem and his family. As Jesus hath shown us the terderst love, though we were none of his..

We are not Jews or Israelites, but he loved us even more to give us his grace. In the Passover we had forgotten how lucky we are that he interceeded for us in the most special way..

May He have all the praise and all the glory today, yesterday,and all the tomorrows forever. Amen.

-------------------------

So when we begin to treasure the children of promise we should begin to think of who is least in our steem. 'I was a stranger and you welcome me' 'I was thirsty and and you gave me drink' 'I was in prison and you came to me'..

What a lesson to contemplate the goodness of God Jesus. May we praise him all day long into the night. Game over, God reigns. Amen..

BSOM\thbg

http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

I was naked and you clothed me..

Jesus

thbg\BSOM

No comments:

Post a Comment