Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Cloud Coveret!!

As I got started to do bible study, I got a call from someone I steem much asking me for a strange request. I though it was strange enough! She asked me to send someone else I also steem much some baby things!…

And I marvel at the onslaught of event that a baby was on the way!…

God commanded the Israelites not eat the fat or the blood of an animal. Do not consume what is excess of gift! And I was surprised that that person I steemed mentioned first was more righteous than any of us!..

She said send what you can, even a couple of bucks! And we are not talking about need, thought it may be, but to modest and ask a little is something that we can respect!…

Jesus confronted the widow who gave him only two mites of what she had, well he said could of sent it to someone she steemed, but she gave it to someone passing along the way!…

And many give much and we should, but what is little is more difficult to give because, the first base of giving is to determine if it will matter any!!!


And giving little is expensive but taking little by little is more expensive and when it is a pest that will not go away, well it can be like a mosquito that is never satisfied!!!!..

BSOM\thbg


http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

Blessed are those that give…

Thbg\BSOM

1 comment:

  1. Kindly Know, that...

    I really don't thinked,...

    That it is more...

    But less what someone you love asks for...

    And giving a little is hard when coming back is not on the way...

    And they only love you,...

    When the cash machine is playing...

    Or the black hair is on you face swaying...

    BSOM

    ReplyDelete