Friday, January 27, 2012

Keating-Owen Child Labor Act

Sec. 5

That any person who violates any the provisions of section one of this Act, or who refuses or obstructs entry or inspection authorized by section three of this Act, shall for each offense prior to the first conviction of each offense subsequent to each conviction be punished by fine for no more than $1,000, nor less than $100 or imprisonment for no more than three months, or by both such fine and imprisonment, in the discretion of the court:…

1916
-------------------------------------

Should I stay inside or go outside?

It’s awfully cold out, but I suppose I could bundle up.

I looks windy though. But still…

I’d like to go sledding. Then again…

Maybe I’d rather stay in.

On the other hand…

Go out and close the door!

The more indecisive I AM, the faster things decided.

Calvin and Hobbes Collection
Bill Watterson
-------------------------------------

Lovi, why the tear??!!…

I couldn’t say but someone once,….

Did kick me out…

And…

Well,…I din-nt’ think that would affect the way I think…

And yet I still think,…Undecided…

Ditto, Love?…

I really don’t see…

What I’m to be,…but when I AM,…I will see who I really was meant to be…

BSOM\thbg
-----------------------------------------

En aquellos dias, Pedro tomo la palabra y dijo: Ya saben Vds. Lo que paso en Judea y que tuvo principio en Galilea…

Nuevo Testamento
-----------------------------------------

And the thing that in El Paso Human Trafficking prevails and some organization thought to be called SNA performs some idea to hold children coersed to perform bestiality and not proven for record but some coffee selling cafĂ© is the place where the hold their head-quarters as a front…

And their idea to supplant the Government locally and nationally is thought to be government funded by some well know theologian with weard Celtic Ideas of hopping into heaven by performing bestialities with children…

Can not be proven now…

But the idea that if something rumbles it means it has a bad ball bearing…

But for certain more government intervention in the border is a must to offront this bestiality…

I don’t have the document yet but believe me El Paso need that help…pronto please!!..

BSOM\thbg
http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

The gospel will be preached as a witness, then the end will come like a flood…

Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment