Sunday, April 22, 2012

Ve sure all is well for you...

Daily I go the garden looking for a few butterbeans to pick, shell, and put in the refrigerator with other shelled ones. When I have enough beans, I wash and cook them for dinner... This morning as I pulled on the tangled bean vines, I thought about the bible story of Ruth's faithfulness in gleaning Boaz's wheat field to harvest enough grain for Naomi's and her meager meals... Like Ruth, I look expectantly over many plants to harvest a small amount of food... In God's Field Upper Room ----------------------------------- I AM reminded of Katniss in the 'Hunger Games' triology. I suppose that God would be there for Ruth to take care of her. And He does find Her a job to a meager life, of get food, get married, get laid, and get lost... And we are forward in this preception that God would take care of us. But the real story of wonder is that Jesus, the Word made Flesh is better equiped to minister to our need, that He too was temped as we are... And adminstrator of the Matrix to supply all our needs, and yet God, said that a man shall leave his father and mother and cleave to his wife. And yet Jesus said once, my father, my father, why have you forsaken me?!!... And in the Human form did not know that once he took the children of God to minister, then the Bride, the Church would be his companion. And our Comfort and Peace is that God has given Jesus all authority in Heaven and Earth to take care of our needs... And what so ever is lacking if it could, the Matrix take care the the Spirit minister to the Bride and see that She has no need even though sometimes seems like God has gone somewhere else in our prayers... But Jesus told a parable once that men and women and children should always pray and not loose heart, because the Matrix is there ready to enable stamples, security and relationship to see that we have every reason to be joyful and content and God hoping that we learn to give and give thanks in the same way we enjoy blessings... BSOM\thbg http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

No comments:

Post a Comment