Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Meditation!!

One of the most wonderful discoveries I've made or that God has revealed to me. It's just that I've been very poor in dimension, partly because the circumstances would not let me see themselves...

I was reading a booklet called "Our Daily Bread", The picture in front just a beautiful, frozen water scenario...

I realized that how little was my steem for God as a Creator. Now I knew I had to ......his creation...

Writting Genesis was not an accidental whim, it touched my poverty. It gave me something that I needed...

I thought God was unfair, but now I realize how unfair I've been, and am not to have on steem for my God worthy of Praise...

I have his creation genius...!!!

BSOM\thbg
-------------------------------------

As most parents probably do, I remember striving to get a child's attention in order to give important information. "Look at me when I'm talking." I insist. "Are you listening?"

Maybe Jesus felt a little like this as he face his still uncertain discipiles. He knew his time was limited and that they were the ones who would have to let the world know that He, Jesus, was the long promised messiah. Scripture was fulfilled in Him...

The Word in Season
Daily Devotional
------------------------------------

Jesus said, "All authority in Heaven and Earth has been given to Me, therefore, teach other to OBSERVE IN YOU, all that I have taught you, that may see perhaps Me...

Bible
------------------------------------

BSOM\thbg
http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

.....

No comments:

Post a Comment