Monday, March 5, 2012

What the Bubble Chamber Data shows...

"Sam was rarely sick. She took vitamins, was addicted to herbal supplement echinacea, and was convinced she always did her best to look after herself. Which was she'd never spent much time in the doctor's office. She fidgeted in her seat, looked at her watch, and glared at the consulting-room crossly. She was a busy woman; she did not have time to hang aroung while people had major conversations with the doctor..."

What She Wants
Cathy Kelly
-----------------------

Few historical topics are more facinating than the decline of the Roman Empire or world conquering powers. In Rome's case it took centuries if not rather than years...

Some thought from Roman Empire by Nigel Rodgers
----------------------

Love, your thoughts...

I don't see any connection between...

I thought that I you said you love me...it mean forever...

And why would the empire fall??!!...

And..

I want to know...

Who this K person is...

And I want to know...

How to swim in those books...

ditto...

I don't mind...

You with those kitsky swim stuff..bath things...

But...

In the end I see we got together...

And our Empire did not fall in that bubble water just this time...

And...

I see that how we made it through...

Must be a miracle of God...

Ending...

I really see how some bubblies...

Will go down the pipes...

I see only they produce snipes...

You will know them by their fruits some said...

BSOM\thbg
http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

No comments:

Post a Comment