Thursday, March 1, 2012

"I know if the voice of man

can reach the sky;

I know not if the mighty one

will hear as I pray;

I know not if the gifts I ask

will granted be;

I now not if the Word of Old

we truly can hear;

I know what may come to pass

in our future days;

I hope that only good will come,

my chidren, to you..."

--Woman Song from The Hako,
ritual drama of the Pawnee
----------------------------------------

My Lovi, what do you perceive??!!--

I don't know but I think the old man fisherman in Tokyo Bay might of thought,..

About the plight of running out of fish...

-An some Hopi might of thought if something would happen to me...

My child reach the sky...

And in some share-cropper slave farm I would see an old negro...

Well look at the cotton trailer and well...

Tigua or not the heritage of the Lord is for all those who call on him...

And though they did not Christ...

In taking care of them he showed them his might...

bsom\thbg
http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//
-------------------------------------------

And note by BSOM:

That thought that the Lord has forgotten whose America it belong to...

Well the Hopi Indian and the Shawnee and those who helpless as any tribe of the earth who Fathers do worry about the security and staple and the idea that thier children have the right relationship as God percrives is revalent in that plan that God in Christ brought along those who would defend them from the sloven who ideas of what is right is obtuse in the sight of God...


And the Heritage of the Americas is that those who are created equal have the the same non-alienable right for the same security, a decent peace of bread and the blessing that only a man and woman can bring to future their joy and that of God...

No matter on what part of the Globe they may call God for those thing God know we all need as humans...

And ballistically defend our right to those basic rights...

And truly God Heaven is not closed to any of this posteriy who call on God for that deliverance even salvation itself to life that may forever can come...

BSOM\thbg
http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

ditto..Satan...Many are called but few are chosen...from all the children of the earth...game over...

someone

No comments:

Post a Comment