Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Satan worshipper you will never become a woman!!

“A little dress always works,”said Shona on the phone earlier when she asked for advice, “but then you don’t have any little dresses, do you?”

“Shona, you know my wardrobe,” Maggie said. “The last time there was a little dress in it, I was four. Although Mum probably still has the item in question stuffed up in the attic, I was unlikely to fit into it.”

“What a bridesmaid’s dress you wore to my wedding?”

“There is that,”Maggie conceded, “but it’s very glamorous and over the top the man I don’t know. I can’t wear that.”…

Past secrets
Cathy Kelly
-----------------------------------------

And Elisha the prophet called one of the children of the prophets, and said unto him, Gind up thy loins and take box of oil in thine hand, and go to Ramoth-gilead:

And when cometh thither, look out there Jehu the son of Jehoshaphat the son of Nimshi, and go in, and make him arise from the bretheren, and carry him to an inner chamber: Then take the box oil on his handand say,

Thus saith the Lord, I have anointed thee king over Israel, I have anointed thee over the people of the Lord, even over Israel…

…And thou shall smite the house of Ahab thy master, that I shall avenge the blood of my servants the prophets, and the blood of the servants of the Lord, at the hand of Jezerbel…

Holy Bible
Old Testament
--------------------------

Cutesy Lucify what is that cute dress your wearing??…

I couldn’t say it fits, I just envision I was like Eve, that Horlet…

Eversince I saw her in the Garden I could not figure how I could get into Adam,…

And I just envision some way of saying, If you think enough and believe enough I could be that cut…

I could say I wanted to be a woman, but more that I wanted to be a human…

And how to climb to Heaven I…

I could not remember why I slew Able since he was a man…

And yet when I saw that he offered a lamb of life for redemption,…

I figured I could not please God with my corn…

Since what matter of profit a man if had all the corn in the world, if there is not redemption for the sowers who sows it…

If there is no redemption for me…

And surely I didn’t believe when God said to me as I appeared in the little dress…

There is more hope for the most foolish then for those who are wise in their own eyes…

Ditto…

A dress does not make a woman…

But if someone is wearing one and is not…

…fooling himself that is …

Because only there is woman and is human…

No substitutes have ever been created like that…

Or in Heaven and God said let’s take woman out of man…

Game Over Lucifer…

BSOM\thbg
http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory/

No comments:

Post a Comment