Sunday, March 25, 2012

In only in this life we have hope...!!

I trust in the Lord with all my heart,

My soul waits and trusts in his Word,

My soul keeps the Lord,

Much more than then the Aura the Sentinel…

Psalm 129
---------------------------

The silence into which the annals of Ashurbanipal after 639 BC points to a period of instability. After Ashurbanipal’s death there was once again internal discord, and certainly the kings who succeeded him in Assyria were unable to hold power in Babylon, as a result of troubles elsewhere in the empire that was already starting to crumble…

In any case, during the last 20 years of Ashurbanipal’s reign, the city had become politically unimportant..

The Babylon Revolution
The Rise and Fall of Babylon
Anton Gill
--------------------------

It’s kinda funny, actually, on tour were sitting out hotel room watching B.E.T. and the video for Raphael Saadiqs “Good Man” came out and immediately we were like “What the hell is this song?” because the song is so good and the video is perfect…

The Only Cult We’d Happily Join
Tyler Dudley
--------------------------

Lovi, I couldn’t remend or remember what was the video about??!!..
I really thought you had some special inception on the gist of what this is about??!!..

I’ll tell you I trust I many things but…

Well Babylon was a world empire and came to crumble…

And I really don’t know what happens to things that are familiar to us…

And somewhere in the video they don’t appear anymore…

And somebody else finishes the cut and movie and the score…

And some say that if only in this life we trusted in Jesus, we are the most to be pitied or pitiful…

Then we know that the door would not be open to when we have to go…

And trusting to what we have now and really seeing that the Lord is our Helper to the end…to no end!!!…

Then we know that we can make the video and the cut and the score and we know that we have nothing to fear but to improve if learn to make better…

BSOM\thbg
http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

I AM the Alpha and the Omega the beginning and the End…

Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment