Monday, October 17, 2011

Some hand cream willl not do...

Lovi, what is the best way to success according to what is succeful..?

Lovisdud,..I don't know what that would be...

(1) I d0n't have...a way to express my true feelings...

(2) I condemn something that...can't tell you...but avoid it like the plague...lut

(3) O. my best dream is...to have some...lut of it...

(4) And if you did...not...get...lots of it...I love...security...

epilogue on thought...

(a) Begin with end in mind and not the rear one..

(b) I want to take control...

(c) Somene told me...think ...

(d) Seek first to understand then be understood...but I find it reversed...get it clear...

____________________________________________

Finalie...

I really like to know what is in the plan of malectron for me...

And really everyone woman need to where his man is coming from...

And if he tell her that he loves her I would like it for ever...

NSOM
http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

So God loved the world that he gave...and not coming back from that...

thbg

No comments:

Post a Comment