Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Patience and kindness of Love...and as the World Thurns..Tons...How??,,, ,

The Protestants...well...

Apostolic and Romans lend me your hears...

Mire Cabron...ella te quiere...juegtela...!!!

_____

The Miss swirled and then vanished, revealing Joramyl in the darkness. He was riding, and Mykella could my killer and glimpses of men to dark clouds and cloaks riding with him...

____

In Father Kennedy's opinion, this exactly where it belongs..."Yarmada Roshi felt that Zen was dead...in Japan"...
____

Love, what was that all about?..
I don't know...my...well...I couldn't tell you...
And what AM I to you now?...
No me la jueges...
Meaning...?

Nose pero...no te quiero...
Yo...
Well...no se que hacer...
Sin ti...!!!

BSOM
http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

I forgot Lord that not everone of her friend would receive me...for you...

thbg

No comments:

Post a Comment