Monday, October 17, 2011

The Power and Priority of Love...

"The changes in airport security have spawned a whole new industry: ways to help people travel light. In other word, the lighter you travel, the fewer bags you have to check."

Turning Points
_____________________________________________________

And Love to turning point is that when you checked with me and I told you it was you I wanted to check out. You will not you have to travel lighter and know that is clearer you won't be carring more bags and hopefully only ours along the way.

And you will have to check less along the way. Since the question is wheter our ticket is still the same. If Amarillo by Morning is where I want to go and you Kentucky Wisconsin, the we will just have to figure a way to get to both places.

And that means I respect you hometown and I just wanted to tell you that I get a frill by Amarillo by Morning...well him who want to come home after a long haul...

______________________________________________

BSOM
http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

ditto...Lovi that Gandalia esperience...well you don't want me to go there...

thbg

No comments:

Post a Comment