Monday, October 10, 2011

"El Paso Diocese begins life celebration"

[The topic are abortion, contraceptions, the death penalty, persons with disabilities,, embryo research, and life issues, reprodutive technologies and love and marriage]

the Rio Grande Catholic

__________________________________________________

As we sit and sat down to write we can't but bless God and give him all the glory. We want to praise him and bring him adoration for his wonder. We pray to God for all appointment and direction this chat. May he have glory and praise in heaven and earth...

thbg

_________________________________________________

Any ways Lovi, what is the visit?...

Naming what visit kind adoring father of mi...?

I don't know...God and his visitation!!...

...ditto...but...well no...but I do wonder...!!!

________________________________________________

BSOM

http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

"My soul certainly feels a loathing towards my life...

I will vent my concern about myself...

I will speak the bitterness of my soul...

Job 10:1

KJV

thbg

No comments:

Post a Comment