Friday, December 23, 2011

That’s it!
I’m through learning today!
See you all tomorrow!
(evil look)
I think I’m a better judge of when I’m through.
(Sullen and resentful response)

There’s Treasure Everywhere
A Calvin and Hobbes Collection by Bill Watterson
(bracket comments added)
------------------------------------------------
Love,…you don’t want me to go there?!..
I don’t know where it is you think I don’t want you to go there?!..
Being through thing!!..?
We gone over it over and over,…but that Maybe thing even yes is not over completely I think..!!
I could say that,…
We when I told I love,…you I MEAN IT FOREVER…!!
Well,…I did not want be mean at all!!
Though I fell in a trance and then we it was over!!..
But the last thing I heard,…not between you and us!!
And that is what God want to hear,…and tell when we make mistakes!!…
Chek?..
Check!!…
------------------------------------------
And your people must defile the overlaying of your graven images of silver and close-fitting covering of you molten statue of gold. You will scatter them. Like a menstruating woman, you say to it: “Mere Dirt”…

And He will certainly give the rain for you seed with which you sow the ground…

Old Testament
----------------------------------------
When things get dirty Love,…I do and you did feel like scattering me,…and maybe I was Mere Dirt which means look here chum,…
And when were Mere Dirt,…God sees us like a menstruating woman,…not dirty but tot tally helpless and sometimes with some kind of look to heaven evil look…

BSOM\thbg
http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

My eyes upon the Lord,…continually are set,…
Because it He,…that will bring me out,…
Of the Net…

Lyric

No comments:

Post a Comment