Friday, December 23, 2011

As we chat with you dear Lord, we want to confess that we know that you know that we are having trouble with the genre of this generation. Forgive us to direct our complaint and discontent to unbelievers...

We should have talked to you. Lord God I want to thankyou for my affliction is great! Thankyou for reminding me and us how is the predicament with those that need you in this merciless world, stooping to get water out of the well is to say the least, uncomfortable..

Thankyou for helping us see how our faith is wavering. Thankyou for bringing me great affliction, only you could of know, what bring us great distress! But...I'm comforted that you are all knowing and understanding and Lord of Lord of all circumtances...

I fell short of giving you glory for the Author of all things, past, present and future. Setting aside all sour feelings in my heart, I want to make supplication for the peace of men, that they may be saved...

And that their sins may be forgiven and their lives raised from the dead. The drawing of water is hard business and not popular with the birds of pasture. Forgive us our sins and weak moments...

Intercede for the peace all our families of my love and my life. Please bless my earthly parents. That they like others come to the knowledge of the truth that they are sinners worthy of damnation if not for the saving work of Jesus on the Cross...

In your name we thank you God Jesus. Amen.

BSOM\thbg

http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

May God have me have mercy and come to believe with you and be saved. Amen

thbg\BSOM

No comments:

Post a Comment