Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A Beautiful Mind

He Kissed My Cheek August 28, 2012He kissed my cheek, and I leaned on him, smiling when his breath tickled my neck. And I turned to him and pressed my lips against his, trying hardest to feel something--but I didn't. I pulled away from hm and sighed. Parker furrowed his brow. "I said sorry." "I said it was late." Beautiful Disaster Jaime McGuire --------------------------------------------------------- I saw a monarch butterfly captured in a glass. And we know how the spirit captured the monarch and hoe much air it has is a question. Sudden disaster to refinery put the monkey's wrench...in. And the oranges falling off florida and California falling into the ocean...off! Weakening our border to Mexico is not good in our Bliss Fort...out. Diversions, diversions....plenty! But shooting at close range is more economic bodywise...ugh!! And we have Bliss and getting energy and saving bullets is more sensiblewise to keep out money in our pocket...Bliss!! Don't shoot till you see the white in their eyes!!...() BSOM\thbg http//www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory// ()

No comments:

Post a Comment