Thursday, February 2, 2012

In that time, Jesus told his descipiles: “If you love me you will have good will to do what I tell you in love” “I will ask my Father and He will give you another source of Paraclit so he will be always be with you and is a spirit faithful”…

“The world cannot receive that partner the uncircumcised person does not have the eminences to see through him or her according.” “And your mate will live in you and will be in you”….

New Testament
----------------------------------------------------

Love you thoughts with your trouble now…?

I kindly think that the notion of the Temple as Paul the Roman Church…

I not a new thing…

Jesus said…

I will raise this Temple in three days and he was talking about the Temple in his Body…

Ditto..Lovi…?

I really…

Well…

The Temple had never revealed the thought that we would a sort a comfort that would be made in Heaven…

That we have All our needs met…

Thought we live as one person but yet the comfort of two who God has brought together and no one can cast asunder…ever!!

BSOM\thbg
------------------------------------------------
What a rotten evening this was.

At least you finished your paper.

Yeah, but I could’ve been lots better.

I finally got a chance to write about something I know backwards and forwards and I have to rush the whole thing!

Well, with the available, you did the best you could….sort of.

I think geniuses should be given special considerations.

Calvin and Hobbes Collection
Bill Watterson
------------------------------------------------------

“Dressed in his World War I uniform, a veteran enters the Santa Anita Park Assembly for evacuated people of Japanese ancestry. More than 30.000 Japanese Americans served with distinction during World War II in segregated military units…”

“…when Congress finally acknowledged the injustice of the internment, apologized for it, and provided for restitution…”

Our Documents
National Archives
-----------------------------------------------------

Note: The Keaton-Owens Act it this what this is all about. Perhaps…

Some children somewhere were interned unjustly and perhaps restitution is…

Perhaps a must legally…

BSOM\thbg
http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

No comments:

Post a Comment