Thursday, February 23, 2012

"But you men are those leaving the Lord's house, those forgetting my holy mountain, those setting in order a table for the God of Luck and those filling up mixed wine for the god of Destiny. And I will destine you men to the sword and you will bow down to being slaughter for the reason that I called and you did not listen and kept doing what was bad in my eyes and that things I do not delight you chose."

Isaiah 65:11
Old Testament
------------------------

Lovi, the Accuser of Our Breatheren has been Judged Final...

I really don't see any...(stress)

For I will...(I can see that now)

Coming to terms...

It is still time for Humans to ask for Term of Peace...

And the others...

God is final to look those who look on God on the mir-ra...

BSOM\thbg
http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

No comments:

Post a Comment