Monday, July 25, 2011

The Luckiest Girl in the whole USA!!..

Tammy: Dear Hun,...

I like the perceive I AM the luckiest girl in the corral!!..

Hobo de I.Q.: I see you have some preception...

...and some top on head of blonderation...!!

Tame-me: I don't see what you mean...

...my Crystal Ball Purcution...

Hobo de White Flag: No!...Don't get me wrong...

...The music is playin'...and any sense in n' you displayin'!!..

...But where there is a will...there is a way!!...

But sometime God a miracle displayin'...

...in you Dis-Placing...

...far astrayin!!...

Tam: Get you bags and and start...

...outside contem-playin!!...

Hobo: This game...

I did not...please amnesia what I was sayin!!...

BSOM

http://christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

In the Beginnin' was the sayin'..

thbg

No comments:

Post a Comment