Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Late April Morning Sabbath Message!!..

I like to think that sometimes in the early morning we like to think of something peaceful like God himself...

And in that early morning when light breaks in the Orient I like to think that that is when the day of the world starts...

And as the sun sweep across the blue ocean I like to believe that it carries news from abroad...

And when it reaches Cheaseapeak Bay the sun has already seen many things and many people...

And when we behold it at noon then we know it is our turn to be lit...

And when is set in the horizon in California when it has done its duty for the whole world for God...

BSOM

http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

Your are my Sunshine...my only Sunshen...you make me happy....mmmm

thbg

No comments:

Post a Comment